We use a custom modified FragTag system with supporting infrastructure for our games, making us compatible with other realism enthusiasts and businesses who use FragTag in Australia.
Our scoring system is based off of this standard, where each bullet has a unique shooter ID and offers a variable damage factor.
The system tracks and offers detailed information on each player in the game and points are awarded in relation to kill death ratio. Extra points are awarded for completing an objective task.
We also run objective and scenario based simulations where it is win or lose for the Teams; individual scores are not tracked on these exercises, but having troops 'alive' and able to attack/hold ground and repel enemy makes the difference in each battle.
- After-Action Review System (individual scoring)
- Variable Damage based on real Weapon Ballistics Modelling
- Simultaneous Shoot and Hit
- LCD Display
- Remote Configuration
- Timed Games up to 24 hours and beyond
- Advanced Simulation Features
- Optional Friendly Fire and bleed-outs
- True Near Miss Detection
- Cheat Prevention and Detection
- Timed, Remote or in-field 'revive'