• LRCS MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
• RUN TIME: approx max 4 hours
• COMBAT TIME: 2 hours (120 minutes)
• Standard load-out, armour, and base supply points
• Long Scenario, multiple teams (2-3up buddy system)
• Member Discounts Apply
Due to practical game-play and safety restrictions, all participants must;
• Be current LRCS members
• Have shown competency with our equipment
• Have shown mature attitude and conduct at all times
• Have previously attended the field on a day-light event.
This ensures that there is minimal interruption duing the event, allowing participants to enjoy the immersion by reducing administrative assitance.
Low Light Operations are conducted under moon-light and or artificial lighting on site.
Urban setting or bushland offer very different participant experiences and challenges;
• Urban areas have superior hard-cover to fire around and stop incoming fire, but the routes are more predictable.
• Bushlands offer much less cover from fire, but allows greater freedom of movement and better concealment of your firing position.
The lowered light adds to the excitement, allowing greater freedom to disappear into the shadows and stalk your enemy.
Some of the skills utilised during low light include;
• Non verbal communication
• Coordinated and timed responses with your team
• Maintaining good sound discipline
• Knowing when to hold your fire
• Knowing when to advance rapidly towards your enemy and when to pretend to be a log.
Some of the greatest and most challenging thrills of Low Light Operations are;
• Having your enemy walk right by/over your position unawares.
• Creeping closer to the enemy position, being careful not make a sound so you can gain intel.
• 'Attaching' yourself to the end of returning enemy patrol for a free escort to their main base!
• Opening up on the enemy in a moment, direction and distance they least expected it!
• Playing hit-and-run in the cover of darkness, harassing the enemy position!