**** NEW PLAYER TRAINING INCLUDED ****
DESIGNED TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS
• EVENT RUN TIME: approx max 4 hours
• COMBAT TIME: 1.5 hours (90 minutes)
• Induction (safety, rules, equipment and weapons training)
• Camouflage shirts are included (fits most, S-XL)
• Camouflage Face Paint and mosquito Repellent included
• Standard load-outs, armour levels and options
• Base supply points are not capturable and may be placed in random locations
• Capturable objectives placed randomly
• Teams are typically grouped into two main forces with the option for a smaller third force
• Challenging mission options, possible alternating of defensive/offensive roles
Hardwar is conducted on a large bush field and the in-game action runs for over 1 hour!
With straight forward missions and few twists, participants will enjoy the challenging team-based combat experience.
Hardwar is a novice event, suitable for mature new players and experienced LRCS members.
Weapon load-outs are standard issue with a few small exceptions depending on the scenarios.
Heavy weapons will enjoy the added supressive fire power capabilities, as will the assault and scout team with their extra sub-weapon ammunition.
Firepower alone won't win this war, you are going to need some serious tactics!
We encourage team progression for all players:
• New players will be put in a major force so they can quickly learn the skills required.
• Novice members are typically advanced to a minor but well-armed, hit-and-run style force.
• Experienced members are usually placed in 2-up splinter cell teams, with limited firepower and tasked to harass, disrupt or eliminate specific targets in the other teams.
Get out with your mates and enjoy the rush of taking your enemy down!
We provide help and advice to support each player and to encourage your team to dominate the battlefield.